We are looking for a College student that has successfully completed at least one year
at an accredited college or university. It is preferred our applicants are a Media,
Communications or Film major. Our internship can be used towards college graduation
requirements/credits. The learning objectives for this role consist of working hands-on
with our media team, learning the ins and outs of pre-production, production, and
post-production of video content as well as learning and executing the strategies behind
multiple social media platforms.
The part-time internship for college credit will start August until November. The role will be about 30 hours per week, 9 AM- 3 PM (flexible), Monday-Friday. Must have some flexible availability including nights and weekends.
Must-have Skills/ Requirements:
● Completed their first year of college or university
● Studying to be Media, Communications, or Film major
● At least 1 year of experience with adobe premiere editing
● Adobe premiere skills
● Experience with google sheets
● Familiar with video cameras and cameras
● Including but not limited to Lumix GH-5, Sony 6100, Sony A7, Panasonic
● Sports Knowledge is preferred
● Comfortable with working behind the scenes
● Comfortable on camera/ being in the content
● * Must send samples of work *
● Fluent on multiple social media platforms
● Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
● Ability to learn and take direction and move in a fast-paced environment
What the Job will Consist of:
- Editing TikToks and Youtube videos
- Assist with filming around the office and taking pictures'
Work Location - One location
Work Remotely - No
Application question 1: What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Application question 2: How many years of Adobe Premiere experience do you
have? (Deal breaker)
Application question 3: How many years of Filming experience do you have? (Deal
Application question 4: Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an